Physiohealth is a long term partner of the Nunawading Swimming Club and provides a number of different services for Nunawading swimmers. Please see below for more information
At Physiohealth, we have been proud of our association with Nunawading Swimming Club over the last 15+ years.
Our physios have helped to prepare, and often accompanied, Nunawading Swimmers to National Age and Open championships and internationally to World Championships, Commonwealth and Olympic Games.
We offer Nunawading Members and their families:
- Specific expertise of swimming injuries through experience and superior knowledge of swimming biomechanics
- Effective liaison with Nunawading coaches and gym staff to help in the prevention and management of swimming injuries
- Proactive screening at a discounted rate (free for selected squads) to detect potential weaknesses and help to fine tune individual programs
- Education sessions for athletes and parents on relevant topics
- A discount rate of $65 for Nunawading swimmers and families. ($20 off initial treatment and $13 off standard treatment)
- The provision of an experienced swimming Physio to accompany NSC to Age Nationals
Physiohealth are located in Mt Waverley, Aqualink Nunawading and Kew.
You can contact them via the details below to book your next appointment
Physiohealth Mt Waverley
03 9802 7444
299 Blackburn Rd, Mt Waverley 3149
Physiohealth Nunawading (selected times only, see website for details)
03 9802 7444
Fraser Place, Forest Hill 3131
03 9853 2224
308 High St, Kew, 3101
For more information on Physiohealth and their relationship with the Nunawading Swimming Club visit www.physiohealth.com.au/nunawading-sc/
We look forward to strengthening our ongoing relationship
The Team at