Please note we have closed memberships for the 2016/17 season for all membership categories with the exception of the 7 y/o junior dolphin membership (there is no cost for this membership).
If you are a new swimmer within the Nunawading program you will need to join as a member on 1st July 2017.
If you require membership for the remainder of the 2016/17 season to swim in any competitions (except NSC Club Championships) please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The 2016/17 swimming season began on 1st July 2016
New members are warmly welcomed into the club each year. Nunawading Swimming Club is fortunate to have a team of quality coaches and strong administration support. A majority of swimmers who either begin swimming at Nunawading, or move to the club to join the squad program continue their swimming as part of the Club for many years.
If you are interested in joining the club and one of the squads at Nunawading your first step is to contact the relevant person below.
All enquires relating to swimmers 12 years & under should email Sarah Scott
All enquires relating to swimmers aged 13 years & over should email Dean Bryant
Once you have confirmed your spot in the Nunawading Program please download and complete the New Squad Member Form and return it to your new coach.
How to join as a member for current Nunawading Squad Swimmers
The points below explain how new members who have not been a member of a swimming club before can join Nunawading Swimming Club from July 1st 2016. Please ensure you have a position confirmed in a squad BEFORE joining the Club.
- Go to https://connect.swimming.org.au/sal-wrap-public/workflows/MEMBER.JOIN?subdomain=nunawading
- Read through the ‘terms of membership declaration’ then if you agree, tick the ‘I agree to the terms of membership’ box
- Click on the circle button for the membership category you would like to join, then click ‘Next’ at the bottom of the page. The information for each Membership category is available by placing the curser over the ‘I’ next to each category name
- Enter the members personal details and contact information and then click ‘next’
- Enter the members emergency contact details and then click ‘next’
- Enter the members address and then click ‘next’
- Fill in the details in ‘National Fields’ (these are all optional) and then click ‘next’
- Tick any relevant boxes on the second ‘National Fields’ page and the click ‘next’
- Type in and confirm a username and password that you will remember (you will need these to enter online meets) and then click ‘save’
- The next screen will show your membership details as entered and the cost of your chosen membership. You can then add additional family members if needed. If all the information displayed is correct, and you don’t wish to add any further members, click ‘make payment’. You will then be directed to a page to enter your credit or debit card details
- Enter your card details and click ‘next’
All new members need to be approved by the Nunawading Swimming Club before you can enter meets online
This is usually completed within 48 hours of signing up Monday-Friday, so please ensure you do not leave signing up to the last minute
Please attempt to join as a member online once you have a place within the Nunawading Squad program confirmed. If you have any problems please contact Kirsty Veliades